We are offering summer school with project-based learning (PBL) for International students.
Duration: One month
Any month in June, July or August 2023
Areas: Mechanical engineering, Civil engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication engineering, Computer engineering, Business Management, Agriculture business management, Architecture, Arts, Science and Commerce
Cost: 950 pounds which include accommodation and 3 meals for one month, 5 to 6 industry visits, Cultural tours, Pick up and drop from Pune/ Mumbai airport
Details: Students will be working in groups of 2 to 3 on the projects given by the professor/guide/industry expert. The number of lectures in the area of the project will be 40 to 50 hours. Students will be giving presentations every week about the progress of the project work. The final presentation will decide 2 winner groups for prizes. All others will receive certificates.
1. Certificate from PCET’s Institutes
2. Outstanding performance students will publish the project results in peer-reviewed scientific journals
3. Teamwork and problem solving
4. Unique experience in International cooperation
5. Bright memories about Indian culture and heritage
Please visit our website for details: www.pcet.org.in
Dr. Janhavi Inamdar,
Director, International Relations, PCET
Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET), Pune